Mon, March 1, 2021, 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM, MS Teams
What does flexible working mean for public service culture, systems, and technology? How have different agencies made this shift?
Demand for flexible working has been building for decades. But over the past year COVID-19 has given that long-term trend a huge boost. Many public sector agencies have now moved to ‘flexible-by-default’ arrangements.
What does flexible working mean for public service culture, systems, and technology? How have different agencies made this shift, and what have they learned in the process? In this GOVIS Lunchtime Forum we’ll be hearing from three speakers:
- Nena Donaldson - Senior Organisational Development Advisor, People & Capability at the Ministry for the Environment.
- Wayne Loke - Senior Manager Digital Business Services Strategy, Planning and Performance at Stats NZ.
- Toni Grimshaw - Business Relationship Manager at the Ministry of Justice.
Each of of our speakers will talk about their agency’s experience and in particular cover three things:
- Something they tried that worked well.
- Something they tried that didn’t work so well.
- What they wish they had known before they started.
Following this we’ll open things up for questions and discussion.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 Alert Level change, we have shifted this to be a VIRTUAL event. A MS Teams link should be sent out with your registration.