Call for Presentations
The call for presentations for GOVIS 2018 Digital Evolution, June 21-22, is now open!
Digital Evolution Challenges
Early in the year, we were pleased to see that New Zealand was singled out as one of the top digital economies, as measured by the Fletcher School on their annual digital evolution index (14th). Our strong performance was due to a positive combination of our infrastructure investments, incubating start-ups, cultural commitment to innovation as well as government support.
In order to maintain our position as a Digital Evolution leader there are challenging questions to address, such as:
· If The Digital Evolution Index measures our progress, how do we strengthen the drivers and remove the barriers?
· How can digital solutions tackle social challenges?
· What capability changes will this require? What new skillsets will we need to develop?
· What is the social impact on roles as automation increases?
· How can we encourage more digital products and services to succeed?
We invite you to contribute to GOVIS 2018 - Digital Evolution, sharing your insights, inspiring case studies, and best practices by presenting at next year’s conference.
Reasons to Present
· Contribute to the community by sharing your key learnings and best practices around your digital evolution journey.
· Gain recognition, enhance your professional credibility and share your passion.
· Through networking across the public sector with your information and technology peers, you’ll build lasting connections.
· Receive a complimentary day registration (on day you present).
· Receive complimentary professional presenter training with Mindmeld Coaching
Please submit a “call for presentation précis” by submitting your presentation idea(s) here. The call for presentations closes on 13 February 2018.
Key dates for GOVIS 2018
Call for Presentations opens 12 December 2017
Call for Presentations closes 13 February 2018
Papers selected, presenters confirmed 29 March 2018
Conference 21-22 June 2018
We look forward to hearing from you.