The call for presentations for GOVIS 2019 is now open. We invite you to contribute to GOVIS 2019 - Kaitiakitanga-ā-Matihiko | Digital Stewardship, sharing your insights, inspiring case studies, and best practices by presenting at next year’s conference.
GOVIS 2019 - Call for Presentations Open!
We are inviting speakers to share their experiences and kōrero, to help others learn how we can successfully contribute to strengthening Aotearoa New Zealand’s Kaitiakitanga-ā-Matihiko | Digital Stewardship role. As a little food for thought, spend some time considering some of the stewardship challenges:
- Supporting and extending digital equity across the government ecosystem
- Governing data access and opportunities to build new relationships
- Building digital stewardship capability
- Digital stewardship and the Treaty of Waitangi – what are the challenges and what are the opportunities?
Reasons to Present
- Contribute to the community by sharing your key learnings and best practices around your digital stewardship journey.
- Gain recognition, enhance your professional credibility and share your passion.
- Through networking across the public sector with your information and technology peers, you’ll build lasting connections.
- Receive a complimentary day registration (on the day you present).
- Receive complimentary professional presenter training with Mindmeld Coaching.
Please submit a “call for presentation précis” by submitting your presentation idea(s) here. The call for presentations closes on 20 February 2019.